MetaMaskis a well knownERC20 wallet, it’s one of the most used thanks the easy integration with several DEX.
If you want to keep using your MetaMask tohold BSC Tokentoo, you need to configure easily as follow.
- Open yourMetaMask Walletand select the “Settings”from the dropdown menu.
- On the“Settings”page, locate the“Networks”menu.
- Click “Add Network” to manually add the Binance Smart Chain one — it doesn’t come packaged with MetaMask.
- Fill with the following data
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- Once you“Save the Network”and return to the main view, you’ll notice two things: The network has automatically been set to the one you just entered, and the units are no longer denominated in ETH, but in BNB.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.